Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
At long last, the much anticipated Jeuveau (TM) from Evolus received a nod from the US FDA.
Evolus (EOLS) is a relatively new medical aesthetics company with a stellar team of aesthetics industry veterans to their credit, who have brought the first 900 kDA botulinum toxin (DWP-450) – touted to be the same as BOTOX (Allergan) – to market. It hails from Daewong Bio Inc in Seoul, South Korea, which is fast become the de facto capital of all things aesthetic in Asia, and Evolus has exclusive rights to this toxin for the US market.
According to New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, who was an investigator for the Phase II and Phase III studies for Evolus, “We found that the safe
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON