CLINIQUE DEEP COMFORT HAND & CUTICLE CREAM – I love this lemon yellow super creamy hand and cuticle moisturizer. It is rich and feels great on your hands – and you can rub it into your cuticles and nails, especially in cold weather when they get brittle and dried out. I keep it in my gym bag and it lasts all day long. You can also use it for a pedicure cream because it is rich enough even for cracked, dry feet. For $17.50 it works well and you can find a lot of uses for it. There is also a Deep Comfort Body Moisture that I haven’t tried yet but looks great too for $20.
FINAL VERDICT: GGT (GOTTA GET IT) – A very nice and rich moisturizing cream for really dry hands and nails that break and peel.
Photo Credit: www.nordstrom.com
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS