CLINIQUE DEEP COMFORT HAND & CUTICLE CREAM – I love this lemon yellow super creamy hand and cuticle moisturizer. It is rich and feels great on your hands – and you can rub it into your cuticles and nails, especially in cold weather when they get brittle and dried out. I keep it in my gym bag and it lasts all day long. You can also use it for a pedicure cream because it is rich enough even for cracked, dry feet. For $17.50 it works well and you can find a lot of uses for it. There is also a Deep Comfort Body Moisture that I haven’t tried yet but looks great too for $20.
FINAL VERDICT: GGT (GOTTA GET IT) – A very nice and rich moisturizing cream for really dry hands and nails that break and peel.
Photo Credit: www.nordstrom.com
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON