Photo Credit: BFA.com
On a Friday morning in February, Brisbane, California-based medical device company Cutera Inc. hosted a Beauty Talk! at the beautiful Park Ave offices of Sadick Dermatology. Dermatologist Neil Sadick MD and his daughter Sydney Sadick, an in the know fashion journalist, talked about everything from state-of-the-art skin brightening treatments to the newest injectables and how to get svelte without sweating or surgery. It takes a lot of work and a little help from a great dermatologist to look good.
According to Sydney Sadick, “Millennials are more obsessed now with their appearance and preventing the signs of aging than ever due to the pressure of the social media craze and the standar
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event