Photo Credit: Depositphotos
Having a great body after having kids, used to be all about hard work and no carbs, but those days are so over. Thanks to an explosion in new fat reducing technology, slimmer hips, flatter tummies and shapelier curves are within every woman’s grasp.
And we are not talking about surgery either. The new generation of body contouring technologies are minimally invasive, and they are catching on. There were 180,000 non-surgical fat reduction treatments were performed in 2017, up almost 220% since 2012, according the latest statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
None of these are substitutes for eating a clean, healthy diet and getting regular exercise,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS