(From HealthNewsDigest.com) – Your face may look great because you are programmed to take good care of it, but your hands also take a lot of abuse and most of us pay less attention to their care and protection. They are subjected to cumulative sun exposure and collagen breakdown just like the skin on your face, neck, and décolleté. The skin on the hands also tends to be thin, and sun damage causes brown spots, slackening, and wrinkling, and these textural changes cause visible signs of aging. Wearing a hand cream with SPF 30 daily helps prevent some of this damage, but there are many effective treatments to help correct it. Most treatments that can be done on your face, neck, chest, an
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS