Photo Credit: iloveskininc.com
One size might fit all when it comes to certain things — hmmmm, a nice big slice of chocolate cake comes to mind — but, when it comes to beauty products there’s no reason to subscribe to this one-size-fits-all philosophy. If you’ve ever watched a top tier pro makeup artist or hair stylist work their magic you’ve no doubt noticed how they strategically blend the products they have on hand to get the perfect shade, consistency or outcome for their client. The experts know that when it comes to cocktailing beauty products the sum is definitely greater than its parts.
It’s trickier for laymen (aka those of us who have not gone to beauty school) to do this which is why I’m super excited ab
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY