Photo Credit: prescriptives.com
When The Estee Lauder Companies decided to pull the plug on Prescriptives Custom Blend in 2009, the foundation world was aghast. Prescriptives, with its unique custom-blend foundation, was pretty much the only makeup company on the block who could provide the ultimate bespoke foundation experience, complete with undertone matching.
But the reason for putting the kibosh on Custom Blend was fairly straightforward: the brand was moving everything online, and pulling Prescriptives from department stores meant that everything would go online, including the custom-blend business. But instead of moving directly into online territory, Prescriptives announced that custom blend would be pulled co
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY