Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Beauty editors try hundreds of new products each year, yet there’s an elite group that stays on the radar year after year. Since we don’t all have the ability to “call in” a product when we want it—or a bottomless budget to stock up on these must-haves—here’s a list of perennial beauty-editor picks and their most suitable budget-friendly stand-ins.
The product: Cushion compact
Splurge: Amorepacific Color Control Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ ($60)
This compact is literally responsible for the cushion craze because Amorepacific owns the patent for the unique delivery system. Packaging aside, this formulation is second to none thanks to light-to-medium buildable coverage th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS