Under eye circles can be a real drag, making you look tired, haggard and older even after a good night’s sleep. Unfortunately, effective treatments are few and far between, that is until Envy Medical stepped up with Lumixyl Revitaleyes Brightening Eye Cream. The latest addition to the Lumixyl Topical Brightening System, this lovely textured cream works to correct dark circles, eye-area lines and wrinkles, dryness and inflammation.
It’s about time that someone developed a product to counteract raccoon eyes. Lumixyl Revitaleyes ($65 for 0.5 oz tube) is reportedly the first and only eye cream formulated with decapeptide-12, a Stanford University-developed technology that is clinically sh
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY