Photo Credit: Gouldylox.com
During the Fall/Winter runway shows at New York’s Fashion Week, we reported that hairstyles had a lot of texture–from Lela Rose to Nanette Lepore.
But there’s always the tricky issue of getting hair to look that glamorous at home. Sure, models have the advantage of being styled by some of the world’s leading hairstylists, so their hair always look movie perfect when they walk the catwalk. But of late, we’ve seen extraordinary hair launches, notably L’Oreal Advanced Hairstyle Collection, which has 14 styling products divided into five categories (all products are $4.99): Boost It, Sleek It, Lock It, TXT It (for texture), and Curve It (for curly hair).
This styling line is the first t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY