Photo Credit: Gouldylox.com
During the Fall/Winter runway shows at New York’s Fashion Week, we reported that hairstyles had a lot of texture–from Lela Rose to Nanette Lepore.
But there’s always the tricky issue of getting hair to look that glamorous at home. Sure, models have the advantage of being styled by some of the world’s leading hairstylists, so their hair always look movie perfect when they walk the catwalk. But of late, we’ve seen extraordinary hair launches, notably L’Oreal Advanced Hairstyle Collection, which has 14 styling products divided into five categories (all products are $4.99): Boost It, Sleek It, Lock It, TXT It (for texture), and Curve It (for curly hair).
This styling line is the first t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS