Photo Credit: Leonor Greyl
Leonor Greyl is a brand that is all about paraben-free and natural ingredients (the Ecocert symbol means business), and its latest Masque Quintessence ($145) is the ultimate weapon for desperate hair, which means it’s fit for hair that has been colored, dyed, processed, bleached…you name it.
A weekly spa date for your locks, it is made with rare nourishing ingredients (cupuaçu oil from the Amazon and manketti oil from northern Namibia). The first thing you’ll notice is its fragrance. As with all Leonor Greyl hair products, this is not that sickly sweet scdent you get from say, opening a bottle of bubble bath, but the feeling of sniffing fresh honeysuckle from right outside your windo
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event