Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Accentuating facial contours with highlighting products was a thing long before the Kardashians made it part of our cosmetic lexicon. In the days since different iterations such as contouring (combining lighter and darker shades to enhance facial features) and strobing (essentially extreme highlighting) have been adopted by amateurs.
But if you’re not a pro, take heed… Less is more when it comes to this makeup trend, unless you want to look like a disco ball. The key to looking naturally radiant is light-handed application on spots that are naturally hit with light first (i.e. cheekbones, brow bones, down the center of the nose and just above the lips) since it’s easier to add a bit
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS