Your hands and nails take a constant beating from the cumulative effects of sun exposure, cold, heat, wind, hot water, even paperwork and generally using your nails as a tool. (You know who you are!). What’s even worse is that they can really show your age if your don’t take steps to keep them soft, supple and well groomed on a daily basis.
Here are our 7 top hand-saving strategies:
Dry Cuticles – Best salvation for dry cuticles is frequent moisturizing with emollients, such as the cult classic L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Creme ($24). Rub it in a few times a day and pop a sm
Photo Credit: sephora.com
Like many girls my age, I stopped using lip gloss around the tenth grade. Once a standard in my makeup bag, I grew out of the candy-colored pinky pearly shades and tossed them. I was initially skeptical of the Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo ($21) after opening the package. I typically don’t wear a lot of color on my lips and the Black Honey color – for those of you who, like me, are new to what Clinique calls its cult classic shade – appears quite dark, more of a deep merlot than golden honey.
Clinique launched THE NEW BLACK Collection in August, inspired by the iconic Black Honey shade, originally released in 1971 as a lip gloss and then in 1989 as an “Almost Lipstick.” What s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY