Photo Credit: huffingtonpost.com
April 22, 2015 marks the 45th Anniversary of Earth Day, an event celebrated around the world. This day helps raise awareness and give support for environmental protection, but you don’t need to wait for Earth Day to make a difference. The little things you do now can add up to big changes for you and the environment.
HOW TO LEAVE A SMALLER FOOTPRINT:
BUY LOCAL AND EAT ORGANIC: Local foods use less fuel for shipping and organic foods don’t depend on pesticides or treated fertilizers which can be harmful to the environment and your health.
COMMUTE SMARTLY: Carpool, use mass transit, bike or even walk if you don’t have to travel far. Do your weekly errands all at once instead of he
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS