What does Miss America, Italian nibbles and facials have in common? They were all elements of a press launch sponsored by Artistry for its new Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel and Crème LuXury, held in New York City last month. After meeting the charming Teresa Scanlan, Miss America 2011, who hails from Gering, Nebraska, visiting editors and bloggers were given the opportunity to experience the new Renewing Peel.
Formulated to deliver benefits similar to a professional chemical peel, Artistry’s Renewing Peel ($99.50) left my skin feeling softer and smoother while looking more
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS