Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
This year’s Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards winners hail from top skincare, fragrance, cosmetics, and hair care brands, including Sisley, YSL, Estee Lauder, La Mer, Laura Mercier, Clarisonic, Glamglow, Creed, Bottega Veneta, Tom Ford Beauty, Illuminage, and Alterna. BEAUTYINTHEBAG’s top 5 favorites among the winners are noted with an (*).
*Sisley-Paris Suypremÿa Eye ($310): Like the rest of the innovative Suypremya anti-aging line, Surpremya Eye is a luxe problem solver. It targets dark circles, puffiness, lack of firmness, crow’s feet, and wrinkles and you only need a few drops of this silky serum at nighttime.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Co
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS