Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
This year’s Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards winners hail from top skincare, fragrance, cosmetics, and hair care brands, including Sisley, YSL, Estee Lauder, La Mer, Laura Mercier, Clarisonic, Glamglow, Creed, Bottega Veneta, Tom Ford Beauty, Illuminage, and Alterna. BEAUTYINTHEBAG’s top 5 favorites among the winners are noted with an (*).
*Sisley-Paris Suypremÿa Eye ($310): Like the rest of the innovative Suypremya anti-aging line, Surpremya Eye is a luxe problem solver. It targets dark circles, puffiness, lack of firmness, crow’s feet, and wrinkles and you only need a few drops of this silky serum at nighttime.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Co
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS