Photo Credit: eidoswimwear.com
Whether you’re in the best shape of your life or your body hasn’t seen the light of day for months, few things are more anxiety inducing than slipping into your first swimsuit of the season. No matter where you are on the spectrum “acknowledging that you are beautiful irrespective of what anyone else thinks is the first step to looking great,” says Tayo Ishola, Creative Director of Eido Swimwear. And she should know. Tayo is a Nigerian born fashion model, introduced to the world of bikinis and swimsuits when she started competing in beauty pageants at the age of 15 and later when she moved to Miami and began modeling swimwear.
Tayo offers firsthand advice on how you too can look you
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY