Dior has a few tricks up its sleeve for the launch of its new 3-Couleurs Smoky Eyeshadow ($48). First, the case slides open (rather than opening like a clamshell), to reveal three shadows as well as a pop up mirror. Second, the palette and its six color varieties are featured in a clever video available now on YouTube. Check it out to enjoy a few saucy sleight of hand tricks as well as a glimpse of the color options.
The palette, which just launched this past fall, includes a cream-to-powder base formula to create an ultra-smooth surface as well as two powder eyeshadows – one matte and one shimmer – that can be blended together for a smoldering smokey look. Color combinations includ
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY