Photo Credit: newyorkcolor.com
Long after I was considered a grown-up I would still buy coloring books and a big box of Crayola crayons and while away the hours coloring to my hearts content. I still do it–there’s just something about coloring in the lines that I find very relaxing, soothing and mindless and even somewhat meditative and the results are always beautiful.
It’s no surprise then, that I’m a big fan of makeup crayons. Whether for the eyes, lips, cheeks, face or any combo of the above, makeup sticks are easy and fun to use, plus you’ll get great results whether you’re going for a more dramatic look or a simple wash of color. The best part about these sticks is like coloring in a book, the results are alway
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event