Photo Credit: drmezrow.com
Board certified plastic surgeon Craig Mezrow’s career is impressive. He received a B.S. and M.S. from Emory University in Atlanta, and an M.D. from The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. He initially entered the field of cardiothoracic surgery, but after a decade, he found his true calling and trained for five years in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Mezrow went on for additional training in Cosmetic Surgery at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital in New York City. He is now in private practice in Bala Cynwyd, located on Philadelphia’s posh Main Line.
Along with breast enhancement, tummy tucks, and liposuction, Mezr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY