Few of us can afford to sit around all day at the nail salon, so thankfully there are do-it-yourself options from brands as well-known as Essie to the newcomer we love, Ciate. While 2013 was a year filled with vibrant color, it also has given us pop-inspired nail art such as Tom Bachik’s designs that Zooey Deschanel rocked at the Golden Globes (the Film Strip moment). But plain colors, and solids including the luscious red from Chanel’s Holiday 2013 Collection (Rouge Rubis) were quite popular in 2013, so a bling-y version of some dependable solids from the year would be an a-okay way to ring in 2014.
Here are three beautiful and elegant ways to kick off 2014, as far as digits are concerne
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY