I was at a soccer game recently when another mom came up and sat down next to me. She’s always been naturally pretty in that “I don’t wear a stitch of makeup” way and today was no exception, except it actually was. She looked better than ever but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what was different. Her hair looked the same, her face was makeup free and she was dressed as casually as the rest of us. Then I got it…it was her eyes! She told me she’d recently gotten eyelash extensions and couldn’t be happier with the results–they looked like the lashes she should have been born with! Whether you decide to do the same or make the most of what you’ve got, here are some tips on your road to l
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS