For the past fifteen years, I’ve been following celebrities as an editor at the national tabloids. So you might say that celebrities are my life – and my livelihood. So I thought a roundup of the products they endorse might prove interesting. Here are some of today’s hottest stars and what they use to enhance their natural beauty.
THE HOT WIFE
No doubt about it, Julianna Margulies, 45, star of hit series The Good Wife stays hot with L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Day/Night Cream Moisturizer. This anti-aging multi-complex repair cream is lightweight, no
A Bounty of Beauty Bargains and Deals Awaits at Your Local Warehouse Retailer
Supersized soaps from Molton Brown? Bargain eye kits from Stila? Beauty standards bigger than your head from Bliss to Kiehl’s, Cetaphil to Olay? Is this heaven? No, it’s Costco. Next time you’re in the warehouse stocking up on TP and trail mix be sure to visit the beauty department, where the selection is bound to surprise and delight. Here are a few standouts and some pointers for shopping wisely.
Kirkland Signature We know that our readers take beauty seriously and might balk at the thought of a store brand. Not so fast. Costco’s private label means bargains on a vast selection of Borghe
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS