Photo Credit: instagram.com/kaseykay.studios
Acting your age is so overrated! Unicorn beauty products have been around for a while now but it’s apparent that they’re here for the long haul. When unicorn beauty is done right it knows no age limit. Who doesn’t love shimmer, shine and pastel shades? If you’re not quite sure what the unicorn trend in beauty is, it basically encompasses anything and everything in the beauty world that’s holographic, iridescent or whimsically pastel rainbow hued.
Want to do “UNICORN” right?
Choose only one area on your face — either eyes, cheeks or lips — to avoid overkill.
You can wear it in a variety of ways on your nails, either alone or on top of any super shiny lacquer, preferably in a pas
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON