Photo credit: Cruisecomplete.com
According to Cruise Business Online, L’Oréal Paris will open a store on the COSTA PACIFICA, the largest Italian passenger ship this winter that carries 3,780 beauty loving passengers. The total beauty care concept store will be designed to meet all the passengers’ beauty needs from make-up and skincare to haircare and spa treatments with a team of L’Oreal beauty pros at the ready to lend their talented hands.
The alliance between L’Oreal and the Italian cruise line will set sail this winter on with 11-day cruises to Egypt, Israel, Greece and Turkey. All aboard for a beautiful cruise experience!
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY