The testing of cosmetics on animals has been a hot debate for years. The US allows it, but the European Union banned animal testing on finished products in 2004, and just this year, completed the process by banning the sale of cosmetic products with ingredients that were tested on animals. The EU regulators hope to set an example for other areas of the world.
Now, Sir Paul McCartney, a dedicated vegetarian (as is his daughter, designer Stella McCartney) has announced his efforts to back Cruelty Free International’s work for a global ban of cosmetic tests on animals.
“I have supported Cruelty Free International’s founding organization, the BUAV over the years with its campaign t
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event