Photo Credit: depositphotos
Hair removal can be the bane of every woman’s existence. With endless plucking, tweezing, and waxing, what’s a girl to do?!
Home hair removal devices have had mixed reviews over the past decade, based largely on the fact that they take forever to get rid of hair, and tend to be super tedious to use. We have seen the rise of the diode laser from Tria, plus a variety of flashlamps and LEDs that flooded the market (Remember no!no!…), but the experience has always had some pros and cons.
So, Silk’n set out to up their hair removal game and cut through the clutter with a brand new way to remove hair. Coming after their longterm success with the original signature home hair removal device,
All I want for Christmas are breast implants (preferably those new gummy bear ones I keep reading about) and maybe a little Botox for my frown lines so I don’t look quite so angry in this year’s holiday photos (even if I am)!
Nothing against the usual fare. I truly loved last year’s slippers and robe set, but this year I’m all about self improvement.
Many plastic surgeons report that Santa Claus may be getting a lot of requests just like this one from good girls and boys. In fact, cosmetic physicians say they do twice as many procedures per day during the holiday hustle and bustle than the entire rest of the year!
“BOTOX is a very-requested holi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY