Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
The holy grail of lasers are tightening and brightening. After all, who among us does not want a little extra snap to their skin, less sagging and dragging, and a more vibrant glowy complexion? The answer – no one!
Coming off the winter doldrums with an eye towards sunshine and blue skies, now is the perfect time to consider getting some work done for your skin. But with all of the energy-based treatments on the market, it’s hard to know which will do the trick and are clinically proven to really work, have minimal to no downtime, and can actually make a difference.
So, we asked 5 experts to give us their personal take on some of the best devices on the market. Here’s what they told us
Dr. Neal Schultz is one New York City dermatologist who really likes to communicate. He developed BeautyRx Skincare, his proprietary line of treatment products, based upon his patient’s needs and feedback. Furthermore, he is the creator of the first online daily skincare video show (www.DermTV.com), which has a real time Q&A component.
In practice for more than 25 years, Dr. Schultz is the founder and medical director of Park Avenue Skin Care in New York City. He specializes in facial rejuvenation, the practice of which is augmented by his skills as a cosmetic laser surgeon. His practice also emphasizes the early detection, prevention and treatment of skin cancer and the treatment
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS