Photo Credit: bodyconference.co.uk/
BODY 2013, now in its fifth year, is the sister conference to FACE, which is the UK’s largest scientific conference on facial aesthetics. Held at the prestigious Royal Society of Medicine in London, BODY attracts a faculty of international speakers on every aspect of body treatments, from surgery post massive weight loss, breast lifting, and traditional liposuction to non-surgical body shaping and fat and cellulite reduction. So if you want to get a handle on what is on the market that melts, freezes, and pulverizes fat deposits and dimples, BODY is right up your alley.
Almost 200 plastic surgeons, cosmetic doctors, dermatologists, and aesthetic nurses attended this year’s BODY, which
We have all heard it a million times before; 80-90% of women have cellulite. Unfortunately, the fact that you are not alone is rarely a comfort to women who look in the mirror and hate the ripples and dimples of cellulite.
Cellulite is caused by bands of fibrous tissue that connect the muscle to the skin. If these bands are tight and the fat between the muscle and the skin is compressed, there will be a cottage cheese or orange peel look to the skin. Cellulite is a decidedly female affliction, stemming primarily from genetic predisposition, a sedentary lifestyle, hormonal changes and weight gain. Since the 1970s, numerous cellulite cures have come and gone, spreading from the bizarre ma
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS