Photo Credit: BeautyintheBag.com
Plastic Surgery enables people an opportunity to restore their shape of their bodies and allows them to feel good about themselves. A clear mind and a healthy body are vital to this process. There are limitations to surgery and procedures, to help promote and maintain a healthful life Dr. John Paul Tutela, MD developed a Road to Wellness as a means to focus and provide guidance in a variety of different aspects of life.
1. Can you tell us about your passion for your career?
Plastic Surgery is a means to empower people to feel good about themselves and reconstructive surgery attempts to restore function where it was lost. Even what are considered cosmetic pro
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY