Paul Banwell FRCS is a fully accredited plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgeon providing cosmetic surgery services in southern England, specializing in body contouring, cosmetic breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, advanced skincare, and anti-aging techniques. In addition to holding an NHS Consultant position in Plastic Surgery at the world-famous Queen Victoria Hospital, Mr. Banwell runs a modern cosmetic surgery practice through which he offers comprehensive, high quality service and a full range of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. In addition to his cosmetic surgical work, Dr. Banwell also treats patients afflicted with skin cancer and irregular moles.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS