Photo Credit: pexels.com
Cellulilte is one of those topics that most of us in the aesthetics space tend to be leery of. We’ve heard it all before; reduces dimples, pulverizes lumps and bumps, smooths skin, yada, yada, yada. These miracle cures often come with some discomfort, more downtime than expected, a longterm commitment to maintain the improvement, and a hefty price tag. Nonetheless, ‘cellulite’ continues to be a beauty buzzword that gets our attention because 80-90 percent of women, depending on who you ask, have it somewhere.
The long awaited first-ever cellulite injectable, called QWO from Endo Pharmaceuticals (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes) now has FDA approval, and the data is
Dr. Oscar Hevia, a board-certified cosmetic dermatologist practicing in Coral Gables, Florida, knows the importance of at-home skincare as well in-office procedures to keep skin looking youthful and radiant. After his patients expressed disappointment with their skincare options, he founded The Hevia Center for Research, dedicated to researching, discovering, and developing new applications, products, and treatments in the field of cosmetic dermatology and aging. As a result, he created HEVIA MD SKIN SCIENCE™, an eight-product line that features Red Mangrove extract, which has more antioxidant potency than vitamin C.
Here, Dr. Hevia shares with us his most in-demand procedures at his
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY