If you have ever tuned into on E’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and who hasn’t?), you know that these ladies are gorgeous and glamorous and want the world to know it. Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, of Spaulding Plastic Surgery, knows the type well. (If the practice name sounds familiar, it should. It’s also the home of one of the stars of E’s Botched.)
Schwartz is sought after by the real, real housewives of Beverly Hills in their attempts to look as good as they feel. He sat down with Beauty In The Bag to share some cosmetic surgery secrets of the stars.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What is your signature procedure?
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY