August—the dog days of summer are nearly upon us. And if you live in the western US, temps really heat up in September. Keeping cool remains essential for weeks and months to come. Stay cool with these beauty essentials that will refresh your skin and raise your spirits.
Get ready for the stress and heat of the day with Skyn Iceland Antidote Daily Cooling Lotion ($45) . An anti-stress skincare range, Skyn Iceland draws minerals and healing properties from Icelandic glacial water. The Cooling Lotion will help keep soaring temperatures from irritating and reddening your skin with soothing white willow park and anti-inflammatory Icelandic kelp. Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Mist ($29) shares
So far, the summer of 2012 is shaping up to be a hot one. Record-breaking temperatures have already engulfed the country sending us scrambling to find easy ways to cool off. Don’t have time in your busy schedule to take a dip in a pool or journey up to northern Canada? Don’t worry; this collection of easy-to-use cooling products has you covered.
Face and body mists are a great way to get a refreshing on-the-go spritz. With just one spray, they provide a revitalizing burst of hydration that will get you moving again when the stifling heat has you feeling sluggish; they also have moisturizing properties that can help repair skin that’s been dried out or damaged under the hot sun.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS