Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Raise your hand if you kicked off the year by committing to get in shape or lose weight… Now, keep it up if you’re still sticking with it. Statistics show that more than half of those who make New Year’s resolutions have abandoned them by June, but here are a few tips and tricks from fitness and nutrition pros to help you keep your healthy momentum going.
Make the commitment to yourself.
“Self-care” is trending for 2018—and this includes fitness. In addition to the calorie-burning and muscle-strengthening, you get from regular exercise, the post-workout release of endorphins benefits your mood as well. If finding time to get to the gym is a challenge, Seattle-based Registered
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS