Photo Credit: dermablend.com
Snakes, butterflies, hearts, skulls or whatever your fancy is, tattoos can be a bold statement about your personal style – or they can be a major source of embarrassment and regret. Getting rid of them is not a simple undertaking either. Lasers can get the job done, but they are expensive, unpredictable depending on the ink used, painful and can take multiple treatments. The downside about tattoos is that getting one and getting rid of one can hurt like hell – UNTIL NOW.
If you had told me a while ago that a concealer could completely cover a tattoo and remain budge proof and waterproof for hours, I would likely have scoffed. But with summer in full swing and melt-proof makeup a necessi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY