Having my eyebrows shaped is a beauty indulgence I generally don’t like to pay for – so I do it myself. But this past week I had the pleasure of a complimentary brow makeover done by Wendy Roston, the delightful business manager of the Chella skincare and brow counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City. In fact, the counter is providing free brow makeovers every Friday from now until the end of April. Just call 212-940-2307 or 212-940-2307 to book an appointment between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm.
But back to my makeover. Using the Chella Brow Beauty Tools kit ($40), tweezers, brus
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS