Having my eyebrows shaped is a beauty indulgence I generally don’t like to pay for – so I do it myself. But this past week I had the pleasure of a complimentary brow makeover done by Wendy Roston, the delightful business manager of the Chella skincare and brow counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City. In fact, the counter is providing free brow makeovers every Friday from now until the end of April. Just call 212-940-2307 or 212-940-2307 to book an appointment between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm.
But back to my makeover. Using the Chella Brow Beauty Tools kit ($40), tweezers, brus
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS