Photo Credit: neocutis.com
Like most industries, the aesthetics field is subject to consolidations. The latest is the acquisition of Swiss dermatology company Neocutis by Merz, the German specialty healthcare company. .
The agreement states that Merz will acquire the cosmetics, OTC, and prescription skincare business of Neocutis, Key properties include the Neocutis cosmeceutical skincare line that is sold through physician offices. Founded in 2003, the Neocutis brand launched in the U.S in 2009 and since than has reported double-digit growth annually.
Neocutis will join the Merz Aesthetics group, which offers a range of products for minimally invasive aesthetic treatments including fillers Radiesse® and Belot
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY