Photo Credit: MAC
In beauty, packaging is every bit as important as the product itself (think: Chantecaille, Givenchy, Chanel to name a few brands who do it so well). The packaging ensures portability, convenience, and, of course, a pleasing look and feel.
MAC is no stranger to creating innovative packaging to house multitasking products, from its iconic Fluidline (it can be used as an eyeliner, but also artfully blended for smokey eye shadow) to its newly-launched Studio Sculpt Shade and Line, which marries two traditional eye shadows and one liner in one compact.
Shade and Line in Eggplant. Photo Credit: MAC
The Studio Sculpt Shade & Line formulation is quite special and versatile: the biggest se
End fumbling around round your purse looking for makeup hiding at the bottom with the new Custom Artist Portfolio ($98) from Laura Mercier, available exclusively March through April 2012. With room for foundation, lip, eye and cheek color, plus brushes, the portfolio can be customized to hold all your favorite beauty essentials, keeping them fingertip ready.
The Custom Artist Portfolio features a rigid outer shell case wrapped in metallic, pewter, snakeskin embossed material. Four removable mesh cosmetic bags can keep all of your individual products safely organized. A pocket brush page holds all the necessary tools, while refillable 3-well and 6-well Custom Compacts are ready for the fil
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS