Photo Credit: TheParlornyc
With “workplace burnout” recently being named an official medical diagnosis, self-care takes center stage as a priority for managing our minds, bodies and beauty routines, too. However, busy work weeks, commuting and family obligations often mean we have to pack all of our self-care into a weekend – and often in just a day. All of this can make traveling from one appointment to another to look after your hair, skin and body another major stressor. So, how can busy New Yorkers save time and energy yet never miss a BOTOX touch up, skin tweak or bang trim?
Enter The Parlor NYC, which will have its debut in early 2020. This novel concept aims to bring haute beauty and wellness experie
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS