Once upon a time, you had to search high and low for creative, niche, and often underground beauty finds. But now a TSA-approved fragrance atomizer, nail polish pens, and intense lip glosses that actually stay put can be yours for the browsing on new beauty sites that specialize in the unusual and rare.
“Beauty is similar to food in a way—frequently the indie/artisanal products are ‘where it’s at.’ We’re foodies for beauty,” says Laura Bronner, co-founder/CMO/COO of Gloss48. This newly launched site takes the unique to the extreme by offering temporary exclusives, and at a special price. This week Comodynes Get Glowing Mask + 16 Tanning Towelettes are just $25 (re
Shop til you drop without leaving home…
Comodynes.net – 50% off Hydra Tanning
Youthcorridor.com – 20% off Youth Corridor Antioxidant Boost from Black Friday til Dec 3, use DISCOUNT CODE = ” 20CyberYC ”
WholeTruthSolutions.com – 50% off on their Healthy Beauty Bath Bars
BathByBettijo.com – 25% off for Black Friday through CyberMonday with code “HoHoHo”
Karmissie.com – 35% off on Black Friday
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS