In 1996, Joan Lasker was in an enviable position. She took early retirement from her position as Vice President, Corporate Public Relations at L’Oréal USA, and moved her family from New York to Santa Fe. The plan was to ski, play tennis and take long lunches. But the old cosmetic industry siren call soon arose and Joan found herself developing a product that she knew was sorely missing from the market – an instant liquid hair color for touching up gray roots. Wearing jeans and cowboy boots instead of stilettos and power suits, Joan, from her new home in Santa Fe, founded ColorMetrics, launching ColorMark, a liquid temporary hair color to touch up gray roots in 2003. An award wi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS