Shampoos and conditioners are no longer the predictable wallflowers from your grandmother’s days: they’ve gone niche and aim to surprise by their depth and breadth of options. A new breed of haircare has raised the bar considerably for those willing to explore—there’s something for everyone, from coarse hair, to split ends, and, of course, color-treated locks.
Beauty has long imitated nature, and the new Biolage from Matrix range with four distinct product lines goes beyond just the updated sleek packaging. There is one collection for practically every hair concern, and the brand’s proprietary Biomatch Technology takes cues from mechanisms found in nature that have allowed plants to t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY