Photo Credit: matrix.com
So you’ve found the perfect colorist to give you just the right hair shade of brown, red or blonde to complement your skin tone. She (or he) is not cheap, but worth every penny. So what’s the best way to preserve that color between visits to the salon? Are color-protecting shampoos the way to go, or are they just another means for parting with your hard-earned cash?
Many experts contend that color-protecting shampoos not only extend the life of one’s color, they help maintain gloss and shine as well. Furthermore, color-treated hair is always in need of a moisture fix: in this respect, it’s a bit like the bushman in the desert on the hunt for some hydration. Specially formulated to enhan
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS