PIXI MUST HAVE KIT – This kit is pretty good, but I wouldn’t call it a ‘must have.’ It comes in a small leather traveling case, complete with five brushes and a compact with blush, two eye shadows, and two lip colors. The compact itself is super skinny, which is good for on-the-go touch ups or for throwing in my backpack on days when I oversleep (which happens quite often actually…). But for $39, and such a small amount of make-up, I’d say the small travel-size isn’t really worth the moolah.
FINAL VERDICT – It falls between GGI (GOTTA GET IT) and ICW (IT CAN WAIT)- Cute, but it doesn’t have enough make-up to make the kit a true ‘must have’, at least not for me. If you aren’t watching your pennies, then you may love it.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY