I’ve been in the beauty business for quite a while, and still my experience with color correctors was limited to childhood memories of rummaging through my mom’s makeup bag and discovering her Adrien Arpel green color corrector that was used to counteract her every-now-and-then redness from rosacea — It made such a difference when she was experiencing a flare up.
I was recently reminded of this at an event for Algenist’s new makeup launch when a makeup artist at the event used the line’s new color correctors on my skin — I was amazed at the change. She was able to downplay some redness around my nose area and brighten my complexion using very little product and a light touch. I discove
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON