Specializing in aesthetic and age-management medicine, Dr Josie Tenore M.D., M.Sc., is a board-certified Family Physician and a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, practicing in Highland Park, Illinois. Dr. Tenore completed her medical training at the University of Toronto in 1984 and was trained in varicose vein treatments in 1986. She added chemical peels and skin care to her practice in 1988 and is a life-long advocate of eating well, exercise, and aesthetics to achieve the best quality of life. She earned a Master of Science degree in Public Health from Harvard University in 1998, so that she could work with world-renowned specialists and offer state-of-the-a
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON