Photo Credit: Avon
With tons of shows during New York’s Fashion Week, it’s hard to pinpoint makeup trends because they can be all over the place: designers don’t really share their trade secrets, and often, makeup artists are given just minutes to decide which look would BE best for the overall show. But as always, there were a few well-marked makeup and nail motifs particular to the 2014 Fall/Winter shows. Here are a few standouts.
Perfect, Glistening Skin
One thematic constant that ran through many Fall/Winter 2014 collections was glistening, perfect skin.
Romy Soleimani creates flawless, snow-like skin for
HONOR. Photo Credit: Beauty.com
Backstage at HONOR, the models’ beauty looks reflected the
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON