Photo Credit: Avon
With tons of shows during New York’s Fashion Week, it’s hard to pinpoint makeup trends because they can be all over the place: designers don’t really share their trade secrets, and often, makeup artists are given just minutes to decide which look would BE best for the overall show. But as always, there were a few well-marked makeup and nail motifs particular to the 2014 Fall/Winter shows. Here are a few standouts.
Perfect, Glistening Skin
One thematic constant that ran through many Fall/Winter 2014 collections was glistening, perfect skin.
Romy Soleimani creates flawless, snow-like skin for
HONOR. Photo Credit: Beauty.com
Backstage at HONOR, the models’ beauty looks reflected the
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY