Photo Credit: StriVectin
StriVectin SD, designed for wrinkles, is so popular in stores and online that one tube is sold every 59 seconds around the world. So, why tamper with perfection?
Like Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizer (this one’s the sprinter: one bottle sells every 4.87 seconds), which underwent a revitalization last year, StriVectin wanted a better “perfect” product. So the StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks was born, and hit shelves early March.
The new formula also cozies up to its star ingredient, NIA-114, a molecule spearheaded by two research scientists at the University of Arizona. But this new formulation, which addresses both wrinkles and
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON