Photo Credit: StriVectin
StriVectin SD, designed for wrinkles, is so popular in stores and online that one tube is sold every 59 seconds around the world. So, why tamper with perfection?
Like Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizer (this one’s the sprinter: one bottle sells every 4.87 seconds), which underwent a revitalization last year, StriVectin wanted a better “perfect” product. So the StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks was born, and hit shelves early March.
The new formula also cozies up to its star ingredient, NIA-114, a molecule spearheaded by two research scientists at the University of Arizona. But this new formulation, which addresses both wrinkles and
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS