Photo Credit: Clinique
In this era of high speed, quick turnaround, and instant gratification, the only way to survive is to act “smart.” The skin care developers at Clinique agree, and after five years of development, they have created Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum ($59 and $89), which will be hitting US shelves on July 15, 2014.
At a huge international launch event held in New York City, Lynne Greene, group president of Clinique, Origins, Ojon, Aveda, and Darphin introduced journalists from Asia, Australia, South America, and Europe to the new serum.
“How do you feel when you feel smart?” queried Greene of the audience. “You feel good, in face, you feel great!” she answered.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS