Photo Credit: Clinique
In this era of high speed, quick turnaround, and instant gratification, the only way to survive is to act “smart.” The skin care developers at Clinique agree, and after five years of development, they have created Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum ($59 and $89), which will be hitting US shelves on July 15, 2014.
At a huge international launch event held in New York City, Lynne Greene, group president of Clinique, Origins, Ojon, Aveda, and Darphin introduced journalists from Asia, Australia, South America, and Europe to the new serum.
“How do you feel when you feel smart?” queried Greene of the audience. “You feel good, in face, you feel great!” she answered.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS